5 Quick Tips for Baseball TryoutsAug 20, 2020
If you have a son or daughter that is getting ready to tryout, here are 5 quick tips for them to keep in mind. Attitude is everything! Control what you can by being be prepared, positive and healthy.
- RU READY!Preparation, you worked hard to put yourself in a great position and your mind is ready. Keep a positive mindset.
- Healthy Meals- Make sure you eat a healthy meal, and all through the day drink plenty of water
- Show up early-be ready, look like a ball player
- Believethat you belong
- Max effort, leave it on the field
- Hustle-Be FIRST
- Thank the coach- respect the game and everyone around you by thanking those involved and for the time invested. A coach is not just recruiting the player but also the person, teammate, and young adult. You have to fit in with what the coach is looking for so give it your all and do your best.
Good luck and let us know how it goes!
Dominate the Day
Have a question? Contact us!
Fill out the form below OR drop us a line via email to
and our team will get back to you as soon as possible!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.